We’ve hit the 2-year mark. We are no longer newlyweds!

The saying is true. Time flies when you're having fun!

So two years ago, we had not just one wedding, but two celebrations! The first and bigger one was in Jersey (Oct. 28) and included friends from so many walks of life. There was a little rain and chill, but lots of love in the air. It was a very fall-festive atmosphere. There was even butternut squash soup and a very, very creative cake! There was lots of drinking and celebrating until the wee hours of the morning. There was tons of dancing and good music. There were tears of joy. The memories are good. Enjoy my little mosaic I made to commemorate the main event!And now to celebrate us and bore you with more details, I decided to partake in one of those silly surveys.
How long have you been together? 6 years total
How long did you date? 4 years.
How old are you both? I just turned the big 3-0 and J just turned the big 3-2.
Who eats more? That’s hard to answer. I love to eat. He looks like he doesn’t eat, but can certainly pack it away. I definitely taught him about dessert. When I met him, he was all, “I don’t like sweets and don't eat desserts.” Now he’s all, “what are you having for snack tonight?”
Who said "I love you" first? Me. I think I scared him, but I was just so excited to fall in love with such a wonderful person. His feelings are all caught up now (I think?) …
Who sings better? Let’s just say neither of us should quit our day job.
Who is smarter? J has an additional degree than I do, but I can certainly outspell him.
Whose temper is worse? I get fired up easier, but neither of us have a fierce temper.
Who does the laundry? This is a 75-25 relationship. I absolutely abhor folding, so that’s when I call in J for assistance.
Who does the dishes? Definitely 50-50. Although J likes to perform this magic trick where he waves his hands over the sink in the morning and when he comes home, the dishes are done dude.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? No one … everyone just comes to my side of the bed to snuggle and try to push me off.
Who pays the bills? Me, although I shouldn’t be. I’m bad with numbers. More of a word girl.
Who is better at the computer? Here’s where J’s temper will fly. I definitely excel when it comes to computer knowledge, and that’s not saying much.
Who mows the lawn? Our landlord Short Shorts. And for the house in Danville, that would be our homeless friend James.
Who cooks dinner? We cook together usually. It’s one of our favorites things to do together.
Who drives when you are together? 50-50. Especially now that J has mastered the stick shift.
Who pays when you go out? The joint credit card.
Who is more stubborn? Me. I wear my hat proudly.
Who wears the pants in your family? We only wear skirts in this family. JK … we both wear them from time to time.
Whose parents do you see most? Definitely the Ks. That’s what happens when you move to a location that is within driving distance. Second up would be J’s dad.
Who kissed who first? J claims I went for the kiss first, but I swear it was mutual.
Who proposed? J did it while we were backpacking in Havasu Canyon.
Who has more friends? Probably equal
Who has more siblings? J has the 2 sistas, I just have 1.