Gratitude

My family always had a tradition to go around the table and say what we’re all thankful for. Figured I’d share with you all.
J
Yes, more gushing on him. He is truly my partner in crime and I’m amazed to have met someone who matches my personality so well. I can’t imagine life without him!
Family
Both J and I have great families who are supportive of us. We may not be close in miles, but close in every other way. My family has lots of health issues this year, and while it has been tough, it’s reassuring to know we can be “there” for each other and stay strong.
Friends
It’s great having friends strewn across the country because usually no matter where we travel, there’s someone to visit. And I love catching up with my girlfriends at random times; it’s usually the time I need it the most.
Jobs
We both enjoy our jobs on most days, but it’s just reassuring to have A job in this economy. Fingers crossed for the future.
Health
Being a health care writer, I read about the most horrible diseases. And I’ve seen some of them first-hand with my own father. But, I am thankful that I am pretty healthy.

I know this isn’t the most invigorating post I’ve written, but I wanted to wish y’all a Happy Thanksgiving and tell you thank you for reading my blog!!!!

In the meantime, Mama Fashion and SILMeow will be arriving shortly for our Thanksgiving celebration ... let the eating begin.