Lucky 13

I haven't had anything blog-worthy to say lately and I apologize to my THREE blog readers, LOL. But I will say, I love Friday the 13th. And we have one today and next month. Yippee skippee! I've also felt like I've always had a good day on Friday the 13th, so I'm certainly not superstitious about it. In fact, I think it's silly when hotels skip the 13th floor. Anyways, so far nothing monumental has happened today to make it a super day, but it's only half over. I'm still hopeful.

I will say I wasn't happy to wake up and hear about the plane crash overnight. Yikes. My heart goes out to the families of the people on the flight.

Not much planned for the weekend, but maybe, just maybe, we'll get our TV back. J and I do not do Valentine's Day, or the Hallmark holiday, as J calls it. We are eating the last of our Omaha Steaks Christmas package and may break open the massive bottle of Reisling J got me for Christmas. So let me rephrase that. Maybe we do do Vday afterall.