Part V - CO

J & I arrived to "paradise" on Thursday.

Paradise is actually a cabin tucked in the mountains owned by SILAdventure's girlfriend, DocDoc. The cabin is my dream house, seriously. We will be spending the next 5 days here with family, but first, we had the cabin all to ourselves!We wined and dined on fondue and then realized that we both had a little bit of altitude adjustment to make (not to be confused with attitude adjustment!). The cabin is in Fairplay, CO, which is at 9,953 feet. I think we are getting better now, as it no longer feels like I just ran 10 miles when I walk up the stairs.

In approximately 1 hour, we will be joined by MamaFashion, SILAdventure, SILMeow, Napolean Dynamite and Napolean Dynamite's parents. There will be lots of good eats, games and skiing to be had the next few days.

Merry Christmas to all!

Labels: ,