Foster Kitties

Jess
Hi, my name is Jess and I spent just over 3 months living with Steadee and Deal. They were awesome foster parents. They provided me bugs, mice and much more as my toys and snacks. My favorite spot was a basket they had in their bathroom. But then I had to go away. At my second adoption event, someone fell in love with me. I gave Steadee & Deal the opportunity to adopt me, but they failed to step up to the plate. It's okay, now I have a forever home.

Jazzy
Hi, my name is Jasmine (Jazzy). I am named after a princess for a reason. I rule the world!! Okay, maybe just the hostel (for now). I am just 1 years old, but you would never be able to tell. I am confident, loving and fun. My favorites things are to be around people, to watch the butterflies on the butterfly tree and when people rub my big, fluffy tail. 


Gabby
Hi, my name is Gabriella (Gabby) and I spent the first week of my time at the hostel under the bed. Then I realized Steadee & Deal were nice and I went up the stairs. Then I ventured into the office. Then into the store. The furthest I made it so far is the dining room, but I will eventually let loose. I meow like a champ. It is more like a 2-minute whine, but it gets me attention. I love having my paws and belly rubbed and playing with my sister Jazzy.


Labels: